The Conditional Release Panel (hereinafter Panel) is a special and independent body in decision making, established by Kosovo Judicial Council in compliance with legal provisions of Criminal Code of Republic of Kosovo and with the Law on Criminal Sanctions Execution.
The Conditional Release Panel is composed of three (3) members, such as: one (1) judge of Supreme Court, delegated by Supreme court President; one (1) judge from the Court of Appeal and one (1) judge from Basic Court Prishtina delegated by Basic Court President. In cases when the law foresees the exclusion of a member of the panel, the Judicial Council of Kosovo has also appointed standby members to be willing to decide in cases where the law foresees the exclusion of a member of the panel in a particular matter or replacement, in the absence, of another member.
Currently the panel is composed by:
- Rasim Rasimi, Judge at the Supreme Court of Kosovo – Chairman;
- Delushe Halimi, Judge at the Court of Appeal of Kosovo – Member;
- Arben Hoti, Judge at the Pristina Basic Court – Member;
- Sabri Halili, Judge at the Special Chamber, Supreme Court of Kosovo – Reserve member;
- Hava Haliti, Judge at the Court of Appeals of Kosovo – reserve member;
- Biljana Rexhiq, Judge at the Court of Appeals of Kosovo – Reserve member;
- Vesel Ismaili, Judge at the Basic Court in Pristina – Reserve Member;
- Lumnije Krasniqi, Judge at the Basic Court in Pristina – Reserve member.
The panel is responsible for reviewing all requests and proposals for conditional release based on reports drafted by professional teams and Kosovo correctional institutions. Against the decision of conditional release panel it is not allowed to be appealed or initiated any administrative conflict.
The panel is supported and represented by its coordinator, the role and function of which is determined within the Kosovo Judicial Council. The conditional release panel coordinator is responsible for all the works and supporting activities of the panel, taking of the progress of Conditional release panel and implementation of applicable legislation for the respective procedures upon receipt and review of sentenced persons’ requests, submitted by Kosovo Correctional Service and coordinates the activities with Kosovo Probation Service in terms of supervising conditional release persons.
Address: Kosovo Judicial Council
Str. Luan Haradinaj n.n.