The Kosovo Judicial Council Training Committee is composed by three (3) members. This Committee exercises duties and responsibilities under the Council on the Training of Judges adopted by the Council.
According to the above regulation, the Committee has the power to:
• advise the Council and other relevant institutions on training and other educational
programs for judges, lay judges and administrative staff:
• coordinate activities related to the training of judges within the KJC and the courts,
• including the process of identifying training needs;
• serve as a coordinating body between the KJC and the Academy of Justice.
The members of the Training Committee are:
• Skender Çoçaj, Judge at the Basic Court in Prizren – Head of the Commission
• Enver Peci, President of the Supreme Court of Kosovo – member
• Driton Muharremi, judge at the Court of Appeal – member