Under its powers and responsibilities, the Court Administration Committee conducts the following:
- prepare and recommend policies related to court administration, including case flow management, case management information systems, facilities, public access, logistics, and security
- establish and coordinate programs and projects aiming to improve court administration
- oversee implementation of normative acts related to court administration
- at the request of the Council, address any other issues related to court administration
- preparation activities leading to the meeting of the Conference of Court Presidents.
The Court Administration Committee is supported by the Judicial Inspection Unit.
Secretary of the Court Administration Committee:
Ganimete Juniku, Senior Judicial Inspector,
Judicial Inspection Unit, KJC
Tel: + 383 (0)38 200 17 419