Committee on Budget, Finance and Personnel of the Kosovo Judicial Council is composed of three (3) members.
Committee has the authority to:
- Prepare and recommend policies for development, review and management of the Council budget;
- Review the proposed budget, budget requirements and gives recommendations to the Council regarding budget requirements;
- Prepare and recommend policies to the Council concerning the management of human resources;
- At the request of the Council, to address other issues related to the budget and personnel.
Members of the Committee on Budget, Finance and Personnel are:
- Skender Çoçaj, Judge at the Basic Court in Prizren – President;
- Gimshit Galushi – Judge at the Basic Court in Prizren – member;
- Nenad Lazic – Judge at Court of Appeal – member;
- Makifete Saliuka – judge at the Court of Appeal – reserve member;
- Vaton Durguti – Advisor