The Committee for Court Administration, within the powers and responsibilities, is responsible for:
Preparing and recommending politics for court administration, including management of the flow of materials, information technology of case management, buildings, public access, logistics and security;
Creating and coordinating the programs and projects that aim to improve the courts administration ;
Overseeing the implementation of normative acts regarding the courts administration;
Guiding the activities of Performance Review Unit of the Judiciary;
Addressing, at the request of the Council, other issues related to the courts administration;
Preparing the activities for organizing the meeting of the Conference of Presidents
The Committee for Court Administration, is composed of three (3) members.
Kosovo Judicial Council for members of the Committee on Court Administration has appointed:
- Ćerim Fazliji, Judge at the Special Chamber of the Supreme Court – President;
- Makifete Saliuka, Judge at the Court of Appeal – member;
- Radojka Trifunovic, member of the KJC – member;
- Manushe Karaqi, Judge, Special Chamber of the Supreme Court – reserve member;
- Ymer Hoxha, President of the Basic Court in Prizren – Advisor to the Commission.